Sunday, July 28, 2013

This is a Beautifully written tribute to a great dog.  I had to share.  This took me back to the time we had to say goodbye to Louie and Lacy.  Both were very emotional days.  The time our beloved friends are with us is relatively short but long on memory.  I can remember so may loving times with my furry babies.  They were here to help me raise three small boys.  They helped us develop our patience and love for animals.  I truly believe that God so loved us that he gave us dogs and made sure we didn't eat them like the cow and pig.  He made them sweet and tender so we would care for them as tiny pups then, as they grew, we would be rewarded by a trustworthy friend for life.  No he gave the dog a heart and love so extreme that we could not help but love them and they love us.